Monday, October 6, 2008

John Ruskin and made-up cuss words

This post is brought to you by dual sponsors Diet Coke and I-just-banged-the-ever-loving-shizzzz-out-of-my-knee. Why is Little Leah up so late on a school night when she knows she has an 8:00 class tomorrow? (And why is she typing about herself in the third person?) Because it's Sara Beth's 21st birthday, and I thought I'd splurge on a Diet Coke at Iguana Grill for the occasion. Now, I know how well my body tolerates caffeine, especially after about lunch time (read: I'll be up all. night. long.), but I didn't care; we were celebrating! (Happy Birthday, Slum!)

Iguana Grill was fantastic. The food has replaced *gasp* Jalapeno's as my favorite Mexican food, but the atmosphere was to die for! I drooled over the paper lanterns hanging from whimsical twine (ish) trees in the middles of the tables and the dangling star lamps were just... too cool. Mustn't forget the dozens of sparkling shaped-metal iguanas crawling on the walls. It was like we were outside...but we were inside. Very almost Dr. Suess...if he were an authentic Mexican.

And John Ruskin... Well, he appeared in the title of this blog post, but I'm sick of him. I'm reading about him for Dr. Dublin's class. He's an awesome teacher, but I'm just too tired to get all this reading in all the time. The rest of the class shares my sentiment. I did actually like the reading for tomorrow, but am dog tired so I'm heading to bed!

No comments: