Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Revamped for 2010!

Wild Magnolia Waiting has undergone a makeover for 2010, and this magnolia is promising to keep up with my blog this time! I had great intentions to blog my whole senior year, and then a little thing called Methods got in the way. Last semester, arguably the most difficult semester in an education major's college career, I was taking a class on top of Methods and trying to keep up with the ever growing stack of reading.

This semester, however, I feel like I have some breathing room. I'm taking 12 hours of classes--albeit challenging classes--and have a bit of time to keep myself sane. I'm back in the gym for the first time in a year (slacked off when I had mono and didn't feel "normal" for months afterward) and am enjoying what little time I have left with some of my college friends. Since I'm trying to soak up the last year before I graduate, what better place to document it all but here?

I'm back!

No comments: